Don't forget, you can take the pictures in The SHOCK App in the progress section--they will kept be private to you, or you can share them with your friends and family to help cheer you on.
Here are a few tips to help you take some great photographs:
Camera and Location
Take the photos using your smart phone or a fancier camera in a well-lit area in front of a plain wall.
What should you wear?
A swimsuit or sports bra and shorts will be great. You need to be able to see your figure so you can visibly track changes.
- Stand straight up with hands by your side in the anatomical position.
- Make sure the picture includes your full body (not just your upper or lower body).
- Poses: front, back, side.
- Utilize the self timer on your phone or camera.
- Wear the same outfit for before and after pics.
- Don't take a selfie.
- Include your face and SMILE (unless you are submitting the pictures for a contest and don't want to).
TimingIt's suggested to take photos every 4 weeks.